Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) defeated Sunrisers Hyderabad by 10 runs in today’s match of Indian Premier League i.e.
New Delhi. Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) defeated Sunrisers Hyderabad by 10 runs in today’s match of Indian Premier League i.e. Along with this, KKR has started with a win in the tournament. KKR batted first after losing the toss at Chennai’s MA Chidambaram Stadium and scored 187 runs at the loss of 6 wickets in 20 overs. At the same time, Sunrisers Hyderabad could chase down 177 for 5 wickets in 20 overs.
- From Hyderabad, Manish Pand scored 61 not out off 44 balls with the help of two fours and three sixes.
- Johnny Bairstow scored 55 runs off 40 balls with the help of five fours and three sixes.
- Mohammad Nabi scored 14 and Vijay Shankar scored 11
- Wriddhiman Saha scored 7 and captain David Warner scored 3 runs
- At the same time, Abdul Samad remained unbeaten by 19 runs.
- Great half-century innings by Nitish Rana (80) and Rahul Tripathi (53)
- Kolkata set a target of 188 runs in their first match against Sunrisers Hyderabad
- Knight Riders scored 187 for 6 wickets after completion of unscheduled overs
- Shubman Gill (15) could not stay on the wicket much longer, Gill was bowled by Rashid Khan. Gill 13 balls
- Facing a four and planted a six.
- Rahul Tripathi completed the half-century off 28 balls.
- Rahul hit five fours and two sixes off 29 balls.
- Andre Russell was out on the ball of Rashid Khan for a personal total of 5 runs.
- Russell’s wicket fell at a grand total of 157.
- KKR got two shocks in the 18th over
- Mohammad Nabi walks captain Eoin Morgan (2) off third ball
- Rana faced 56 balls and hit 9 fours and 4 sixes.
- Shakib Al Hasan (3) was out cheaply
- Dinesh Karthik remained unbeaten on 22 runs with the help of 2 fours and a six off 9 balls.
|Kolkata Knight Riders bowling|
|Shakib al hasan||4||34||1|